Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Weekend- no gifts for me or Mitch

After today, it would be nice to say that I will have a three day respite from my job; however, I will be heading into EHS at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning after my workout (if I can get my butt out of bed) for an Images meeting. The students are now judging and selecting artwork for the publication, so Saturdays will now, in part, be set aside for work. Mitch and I have absolutely no Valentines day plans. Gone are the days when I care about being romanced on this particular day. That's not to say that I don't care every other day. We are simply postponing our plans for next weekend after all the hustle and bustle around V-day is over. My niece is going to babysit the boys next Friday night. Mitch and I might see a play/performance at the Guthrie. I feel like heading out for a theater experience.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

We didn't do gifts either but then we both ended up shopping and we each bought ourselves stuff. :) Oops!

I'm definitely in for kickboxing tomorrow if you are! Sorry I ditched out on thurs. How was it?