Monday, February 23, 2009

More Peas Please!

Right now Hunter is munching on some carrots. At dinner he refused to eat his peas and now has requested a brownie treat before bed. I told him he had to eat two carrots before I would even consider a bedtime snack. Mason on the other hand couldn't get enough peas tonight and I'm sure this indulgence will appear in some way shape or form in his diaper tomorrow. Let's hope daycare experiences the joy of seeing all that green poop.

Today I was feeling very much under the weather and so requested a half day sub so I could come home and sleep. Of course, in my world, sleep is difficult to come by. Not that I didn't try. I laid down, got all comfy and cozy, and then wham... I was alert and very much awake. So instead of sleeping, I did a little cleaning and TV watching and at least enjoyed a little bit of quiet.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I've been feeling under the weather too. I think it is my body going into recovery from last weekend. Not sure though but last night I could have slept for DAYS it felt like.