Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day- No School

If you don't count the rest of this month, I have a little over three months left of the school year. I'm so excited for summer and am anxious to begin planning out what our days will be like... Hunter and Mason will be home with me full time this summer- no daycare at all. I plan to enroll Hunter in some kind of kids camp, perhaps through Lifetime. He will continue karate and will probably take swimming lessons. I think I'll get Mason into swimming lessons as well. I will also need to carve out some time in my day for training. I guess this is the summer I return to the Lifetime Fitness triathlon. I've started working out fairly consistently but am at a complete loss regarding how to approach training. My husband's friend Brian brought over some triathlon magazines last night which were helpful but also intimidating--- I guess training for this is a big deal :) ! I better get started. Yikes!

We had a pretty jam packed day today. Played cars on the kitchen floor, went to the club, visited with my sister, went to karate, made dinner, bathed the boys, and now need to start my schoolwork for tomorrow. I also hurt my back. I'm always hurting my back. I think it's from carrying Mason, who weighs around 30 pounds and is of no assistance to me when I'm carrying him. Solid weight! I took five ibuprofen. Not helping. I also need to do laundry and pay bills. Starting to feel overwhelmed! Better go!

Kellie, if you read this, I will be ready for Tuesday's kickboxing class!!!!!!! I'll be glad to have you as my partner! Last week was difficult!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I'm in for kickboxing too! I need it after last weekend's booze fest! :)