Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Twilight" Fan

Okay, so to avoid embarrassment, my friend Jodi and I purchased VIP tickets for a late showing of "Twilight." VIP really was for those 21-and-overs who wanted to avoid the teeny-bopper crowd and also drink adult beverages while watching a film meant more for screaming, swooning "Edward Cullen" loving girls! Well, I freely admit, I'm an "Edward" loving 31-year-old. The film, while cheesy in its special effects, was everything I hoped it would be. The film only added to my obsession with Edward (I am exaggerating somewhat). I don't think I'll be buying and wearing an "I love Edward" t-shirt any time soon, but I might be tempted to purchase and hang an Edward poster somewhere in my home :) !

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I can't wait to see that movie. I'll probably have to wait until it's out on DVD b/c Wade will NEVER go with me I'm sure & I don't know if any of my other friends are Tiwlight fans. Oh well, it's cheaper that way I guess. Kickboxing tomorrow??? :)