Friday, November 7, 2008

Best Day of Their Lives

Hunter's day could not have been better. Friday is Garbage Truck day, so of course, the day was off to an awesome start. He went to school for a little while and then drove with his dad to Wadena for opening weekend- deerhunting. On the way there, they passed the Vikings ship on 494. They stopped and bought a little candy and some apple juice. They planned to go fourwheeling! Like I said, in the world of four-year-old boy, all is right in the world!

Mason ate with his mommy and her colleagues at the Edina Grill this evening. This was the first time he showed his mommy what a little ham he is. He worked the crowd of teachers like you wouldn't believe! Because I could not find a close parking spot, Mason and I had to walk quite a ways and Mason was thrilled by all the lights on 50th and France (cars, streetlights, lamps, etc.). He ate up all of the attention and seemed very happy to have his mommy all to himself! We cuddled before his bedtime!

All in all, a good day. My students were even quite cooperative today- actually answered my questions and laughed a little when I attempted some jokes.

No comments: