Friday, March 13, 2009

This is for you Kellie!



After reading the most recent post on "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beerholder," I felt compelled to follow directions- find the 6th pic folder and find the 6th pic- and here it is! I can't say that the photo scares me. I look kinda scary but oh well. I love the moment it captures. This is Hunter and I decorating Christmas cookies in December. We really enjoyed ourselves. Hunter was more into eating than decorating but he did a nice job of dumping sprinkles onto his plate and then dipping the cookie into frosting and then the sprinkles on the plate. I like that I'm wearing in this picture the Christmas gift I received from my husband- a 43 Palamalo jersey! Love it!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hunter is such a cutie pie. And I have to admit that I would be more into eating the cookies than decorating them too. :)