Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Forward

You might not believe me but 18 month old children can actually growl. I couldn't believe the sounds Mason was making after we had to wake him this morning, one hour earlier than usual because of the spring forward time change! Both boys were beside themselves at the breakfast table. Hunter demanded that Mitch turn the lights out because they were hurting his eyes. He wanted the radio OFF! Mason cried in his high chair, and by cried, I literally mean growled. He was making the strangest little noises! :) Tonight Mason was in bed a little after six and Hunter around 7:30 p.m. I could tell Hunter was tired because his behavior was out of control- very aggressive and, dare I say it, a bit obnoxious :) ! I love my kids; I'm not a fan of this extra hour of sunlight yet. I'm just not sure it's worth all the commotion! :)

No comments: