Friday, March 6, 2009

Two Boys With Ear Infections...Not for the faint of heart

If you read my last post, consider this an extension post where I confirm that Mason did in fact get sick. Both boys are currently being treated for ear infections- Hunter a double ear infection and Mason, one ear. I seem to really know how to predict these kinds of things! I should use my power to my advantage: I predict that my boys will, from tomorrow on, remain healthy for the rest of the school year! Let's see how that prediction goes!

I'm reading tonight- a Friday night- and Mitch is enjoying some beers with Wade across the street. Mitch was so excited at the prospect of some male bonding, he practically skipped! I'm so excited to enjoy some quiet and some reading for fun (rather than reading for work). I'm nearly finished with A Thousand Splendid Suns- it's really good!

I'm hoping that the weather is nice tomorrow so we can spend some time outside!

2 comments:

The Bormann Family said...

I think Keith skipped out the door too!

P.S. I'm not a fan of ear infections either!!! They are the worse.

Kellie said...

Those men are too funny. My mom, Kara and I played mario kart and guitar hero inside all night and couldn't convince the guys to come play w/ us. They'd rather hang out in the garage! :) Oh well!