Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Untitled

So, yesterday I was thinking, hey, my children have been healthy for quite some time now. Ha ha ha. Daycare called today reporting Hunter's 101.3 fever. He will be home tomorrow. I plan to spend the day snuggling him up! I was always told to never share your good fortune out loud. I guess you're not even supposed to think it, as I now have one sick child and I'm sure another in the making.

On a more positive note, because we have absolutely no food in the house, we did decide to chance an outing this evening for our weekly, and quite official, family night. We ate dinner at Famous Dave's, which was a huge hit for both Hunter and Mason. Hunter was especially excited by the huge sink just standing there out in the open. He got his hands dirty JUST SO he could saunter on over to the public sink and wash his hands! Mason loved the huge wooden bear that greeted us at the entrance! He thought it was so funny!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh no. I hope Hunter doesn't get sick too. Your boys and K & J's are all sickies. Poor things. I only make myself sick w/ hangovers and have no one to blame but myself. Dang it! :)

Beth said...

Both boys have double ear infections! Antibiotics, go to work!