Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Survey

My sister-in-law sent this survey to me, so I thought I'd fill it in and post it here.

Two Names you go by:
Beth and Buffy

Two things you are wearing right now: Jammies and makeup

Two of your favorite things to do:
Read and go on long walks

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
sleep (Hunter woke up at 1 a.m. and we haven't slept since) and money (who doesn't want more money?)

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
Duchess and Bruiser

Two things you did last night:

Went to kickboxing and drank a beer after kickboxing (I'm sooooo healthy!)


Two things you have eaten today:

Oatmeal and a cookie (yep, I needed some comfort after being awake all night)


Two people you last talked to:
Mitch and my mom

Two places you have been in the past year:
Beulah and Duluth (we're wild and crazy people, I tell ya)


Two favorite beverages: Blue moon and diet coke

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I should have had a beer with you after kickboxing. :)