Monday, December 29, 2008

Here's hoping

One thing I failed to mention in my previous entry is that Hunter did get sick on Christmas eve. Over the past 2-3 years, Hunter has gotten sick on every major holiday or family get together. Here's hoping that he does not get sick this New Years Eve. Fingers are crossed. Sending a prayer up as I type this very brief entry.

Proud of myself- I graded ten essays this evening, just as I promised myself I would. Trying to grade in small doses. I'm trying to avoid that overwhelmed feeling I get before I head back to work after a break.

Today we played at Edinborough Park with my sister-in-law Doreen and her kids, Anamaria and Henry. Clare stayed home with Joe.

Tomorrow, we are heading to the pediatrician at 8:45 am. Mason has been a bear for the last few days and I fear that his most recent ear infection did not clear up.

Tomorrow, I get to visit the LifeSpa at Lifetime Fitness! I will have "new" hair for the new year!

No comments: