Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Poop Rangers and Other Things

Hunter and Mason were playing in the bathtub last night. They each had a wash cloth stuck to their chests and somehow that meant they were "poop rangers."

Hunter and I have been playing "Go Fish" each evening.

Last night Mason gave me his first unsolicited "I love you."

Mason realized a few nights ago that his mommy has "two bellies." Can you figure out what I mean there? The two bellies are above the one belly I have in reality!
He told me he thinks I'm "funny" because of my "two bellies."

Valentines Day is approaching- Hunter is handing out Star Wars valentines. Mason is handing out Batman valentines.

I read to Hunter's kindergarten class last Friday. I read "What Pet to Get." How are kindergarteners different from high schoolers you ask? They smile, they raise their hands, they ask questions, they answer questions, they like you without you having to really try, etc. I love kindergarteners!

I spoke with Hunter's principal last week..... Yes- he has now been sent to the principal's office. Crossing fingers. Prayer sent up to heaven! Please God, let all be well! :)

Mason is the best end-of-the-day greeter! He barrels into me when I arrive at daycare. He gives the best hugs.

Hunter is my pal. We read stories together every night. Right now we're enjoying YOU CAN READ Chronicles of Narnia books. I remember being enchanted by those books.

Super Bowl Party 2010- 4 little tykes running around wreaking havoc! It will be fun to see what summer 2010 brings. I suspect the four boys will be great friends and bring out the absolute best in one another (mischief). They are also looking forward to welcoming another little bundle into the group in July!!!!! (Hey Kellie and Wade!).

LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING! (sending another prayer up right now!)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

That 2 bellies comment is hilarious! Love it!

Sarah said...

LMAO! Leave it to a boy to take an interest in your "two bellies" at the age of two.