Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend Resolutions:

To make a new recipe. Here is what I've chosen:

Croque Monsieur from Barefoot in Paris by Ina Garten (my favorite food network personality). They look and sound like grilled cheese sandwiches but seem a little fancier. I'll need to make a trip to Lunds. I haven't ventured there since Christmas.

To see a movie with my husband, though this might be an impossibility because our little Mason man is home sick. We are heading to the doctor at 2:30 p.m. today. I have been wanting to see "Up in the Air" forever! I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer to get my Clooney fix.

To workout at least once. I have to admit that after last year (all that training and all those events), I've grown a bit tired. The thought of doing it all again sounds really hard (inside I'm screaming "I don't want to" and stamping my foot like a child)... Sigh.

To devote my undivided attention to my two boys for a chunk of time. I am oftentimes so distracted by everything I HAVE to do that I forget about the things that I luckily GET to do. They are two really cool boys.

To grade at least 10 blue book essays. So I guess I'm resolving to torture myself for at least two hours sometime this weekend!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by!! It looks like you are a busy mom too!!

Megan

Kellie said...

My weekend resolutions are to go to the gym twice! :) I've only been once this month so far! And to get going on home projects (which includes Wade's help a lot!) :)

We'll see how much we get done...