Sunday, January 3, 2010

Misc. Mason

The other night, Mason woke up at 3 a.m. Both Mitch and I tried to comfort him and put him back to bed. Did not work. Eventually, we decided he would need to "cry it out" in his crib as this had been happening much too often. As Mitch and I tried to get back to sleep, Mason laid in his bed screaming "I love you, Mom! Come back! I love you Mom!"

Mason calls Obi Wan-Kenobi "Obi Obi Obi"

One night when Mitch and I were wrestling around, Mason became very upset and got right in my face, asking me over and over "You okay mommy? You okay?" He proceeded to tackle-punch Mitch! He yelled, "Don't do that to my mommy!"

He chatters nonstop from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to bed.

He carries ALL his blankets around in the morning. About five....

He calls chocolate milk "chocolate milk river"

He loves "cutie" oranges (they are small seedless clementine oranges)

He blames Hunter for almost everything, even if Hunter is nowhere near him.

He has an amazing vocabulary. Again, he chatters nonstop.

He loves to cuddle on the couch.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Awww... Mason is so completely adorable. :)