Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Mohs Family Needs Spring

We want to run and play outside! We want the windows open! We are sick of winter coats, boots, hats, gloves, etc. We want to go swimming! We want to hear birds singing! We want to see green grass instead of white snow! We want to play at the "cool stairs" park! We want to play at "Bryant Lake Park." We want to ride our bikes and write on the driveway with sidewalk chalk. We want to sit around a bonfire with our friends and listen to "Like a Boss" (more my husband and me than my two kids). We want to go to the Farmers Market and buy yummy produce. We want time off from work/school. We (more I) want to go on long walks again!

This is really all I'm thinking about tonight! I just really want these next two months of winter to melt away!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

The Wessels family is right there with you on these spring wishes! I'm so sick of cold, wintery, snowy crap! :)