Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Word of the Day: Poop

I love summer vacation.... but, today has been one of the days that I yearn to go back to work. I awoke with a child literally stomping on my head. Soon after, the yelling and the crying began. Hunter usually has a reason when he is yelling and screaming. The reason might be utterly ridiculous but I usually know why. Mason is another story altogether. He will cry if the wind blows his hair in the wrong direction, I swear. Anyway...

Another reason my head is about to spin off my neck... Hunter won't stop saying "poop." Poopy, poop, poop. All at random. I don't know why it's driving me mad, but at one point, I thought I would start throwing things, maybe myself, against a wall.

I love my children. They are the most important human beings in the world to me and I'd gladly do anything for them and for their happiness, safety, and well being. That said, they are driving me bonkers and I don't know what to do. Luckily, it's now raining outside, so we get to be couped up for the time being. Hunter has pushed the couch away from the wall (yes, he has the strength to do this himself) and they are now playing behind it, on it, in front of it, etc. And with light sabers, so I'm sure at some point, one of them will get hit in the face and the crying will start again.

Oh, and Mason found a sharpie market and drew all over his face!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Please tell me you took a picture of Mason w/ sharpie on his face! Too cute! Poop! (Sorry... I couldn't help myself!)

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Wow! On days like that I just take us all outside, even in the rain we'll put on boots or flip flops and go stomp and splash all the crazies out then come in for a warm bath. Good thing they're cute...that's always my motto!! : )