Monday, January 12, 2009

Untitled

So.... it's been awhile. I was under the weather all last week and am still not 100%. I have a sneaking suspicion I have mono but I am conveniently avoiding the doctor for fear of him confirming my suspicions. I finally made a committment to compete in a full triathlon this summer and have started making working out a priority (after five years of hit-or-miss workouts!). If I have mono, I know I would be out of commission for about six weeks. Not a good thing! Why mono do you ask? My throat is blazing and I feel beyond fatigued. Could just be that my life makes me tired. I'll opt on being dramatic for now :).

This past weekend Mitch and I went out two nights in a row! Yikes! Friday night tired me out completely- dinner and a movie. By the time the babysitter arrived on Saturday night, all I wanted was to change into my pajamas and watch cooking shows on the Food Network. Mitch had a work function in Eden Prairie. I knew no one so it was just perfect when Mitch completely disappeared without word. I had one of those high school moments where I had no one to talk to and felt completely beside myself. Such a great feeling! I finally found two other women to talk to. Turned out that they didn't know anyone either so I felt better after that. Even rocked out on two songs on Guitar Hero.

Yesterday my Steelers won! One more game and we're in the Super Bowl! Go #43!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I hate that feeling when you know NO ONE around and your hubs ditches you. Wade and I have gotten into a few arguments over that before. :)

Hope it's not mono! That would suck! Are you going to be up for kickboxing tonight? I may have to take Wade to the airport before it...