Sunday, January 25, 2009

After reading student papers, what is there to say except....

hell!!!!!!!!! :)

We really had an enjoyable day. Mitch let me sleep in until 8:00 a.m. this morning, which provided me the opportunity to get some much needed rest. I have felt exhausted and just plan old "down and out" for about three weeks. We went to church which I always find to be helpful, no matter what. I get some alone time with Mitch and we get to just "be." We went to the carwash, which is great family fun (and I'm not kidding :) )! We went to DQ for lunch which was really fun. Mason tore his grilled cheese up himself and Hunter went to the counter following his main meal and ordered his ice cream sandwich all by himself. I'm really trying to give Hunter opportunities to advocate for himself, as I find this is such an important skill for kids to learn. I graded for three hours at Caribou and then we went to Best Buy where I followed Mason around the store as Mitch and Hunter shopped for Guitar Hero World Tour. I learned a lot about Best Buy by following Mason around. We ate spaghetti for dinner and I learned that Mason absolutely loves green beans and spaghetti. Bath time for the boys and then bed- Mitch read to Mason and I read to Hunter. Sounds like an uneventful day but for me it was balanced, fun, and productive!

No comments: