Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I Love Every Single Second of My Life

I can honestly say that no matter what, I am always genuinely happy to see my two little boys every single morning, no matter what time they get up. Yes, the rolling out of bed at 5 a.m. is tough, but once I get to the room and pick up the little (not so little) bundle and carry him from his crib, I'm never sorry. This morning after Mason had finished eating, he treated to me to his toothy grin and said "ba ba ba" in a way that I know translated to "that really hit the spot!" Hunter came up the stairs shortly after with his "I'm so wonderfully naughty" grin and gave me a hug and then demanded (yes, demanded) that he be allowed to watch "Yo Gabba Gabba." For some reason, that's his new favorite show.

Quick Update/Report: Hunter earned a new belt at karate this evening. Auntie Melinda and Auntie Doreen traveled to Edina to watch him. Mason is struggling with the transition to full-time daycare again. He is refusing to eat and nap at daycare. I remember this was also the case when Hunter was a baby.

No comments: