Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to the Batcave



We decided it's finally time to let our little Batman grow up. It all started by emptying the guest room closet of all the clothes I've been saving for the last six years. Then we moved everything out, including the Queen size bed (now sitting against our treadmill). We painted the cave in Batman colors- light blue, dark blue. We ordered a pretty cool wall decal and a new comforter. My sister-in-law gave us a twin bed (so no more crib- which in some ways is liberating and in other ways sad). We moved everything out of Mason's old room, which was once Hunter's room and will be the new office. While Mason's batcave is still a work in progress, he's very pleased with the results.

Now I have to start working on the office. So much to do before I go back to work.

1 comment:

Josh and Rya said...

Great job! I like the decal. We just re-did our kids' rooms w/ loft beds.