Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane



This little boy was made possible because two people decided to enroll in the same speech class in this building in 1997.

Last weekend, Mitch and I divided things up a bit. Hunter traveled with me to Fargo for my sister's 30th birthday and Mason stayed home with Mitch, but had the opportunity to attend his mountain bike race in Elk River and see his Auntie Steph and cousins, Grace, Emma, and Ava. On the Sunday before we left Fargo, we went over to visit Moorhead State's campus (now Minnesota State University at Moorhead, but wasn't for me). Being there made me yearn for the good ol' days. If I could just go back for a week that would be great.

Mitch and I had a lot of fun in college and did the things kids typically do in college. I probably wouldn't have the energy for even a night of it now. But it's fun to think about nonetheless! :)

No comments: